Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,918 (Bs 42,554) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (35 minutes ago)