Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,150 (Bs 51,692,112) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)