Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08504 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,882 (Bs 22,130) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)