Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,002 (Bs 43,121) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)