Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09490 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,984 (Bs 41,984) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)