Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03224 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,763 ($U147,706) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)