Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03238 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,778 ($U147,577) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)