Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,024 ($U153,534) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)