Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,181 (CH$3,033,414) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)