Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,305 (CH$1,694,370) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)