Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,352 (CH$1,838,934) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)