Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26379 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,620 (S/. 6,140) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)