Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,141 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,162 (₨89,071) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)