Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,362 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €967 (₨76,296) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)