Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,139 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,220 (₨92,135) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)