Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01172 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,384 (₨118,087) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)