Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13468 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,808 (13,427 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)