Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13553 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,575 (11,617 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)