Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13532 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,300 (24,387 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)