Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04773 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,708 (Mex$ 56,745) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)