Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04486 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,614 (Mex$ 35,983) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)