Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,330 (Mex$ 29,758) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (36 minutes ago)