Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,807 (Mex$ 43,326) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)