Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,232 (Php75,606) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (43 minutes ago)