Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01649 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,566 (Php94,997) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)