Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,874 (CH$1,379,373) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)