Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,563 (CH$1,157,694) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)