Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,098 (CH$2,699,276) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (42 minutes ago)