Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,614 (CH$2,573,882) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)