Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,690 (CH$1,292,182) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)