Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04347 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,718 (Mex$ 39,526) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)