Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04290 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,340 (Mex$ 31,236) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)