Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,599 (₨180,175) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)