Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28680 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,735 (S/. 9,537) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)