Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27288 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,464 (S/. 9,030) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)