Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,861 ($5,291) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)