Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,534 ($3,114) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)