Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,026 ($5,297) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)