Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,416 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)