Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,374 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)