Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,691 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)