Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.671 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 (C$3,537) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)