Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,353 (C$3,552) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)