Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,308 (80,445 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)