Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,132 (130,611 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (39 minutes ago)