Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.191 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,258 (£4,417) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)