Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,046 (£2,686) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)