Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,199 (R$ 7,985) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (23 minutes ago)