Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23049 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,939 (R$ 8,414) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 2 hours ago)