Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,953 (215,414 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)