Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,272 (251,138 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)