Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,009 (446,656 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)