Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00906 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,201 (242,844 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)