Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00906 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,640 (401,645 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)