Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,821 (200,870 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)