Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,972 (438,119 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)