Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03698 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,556 (96,166 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (30 minutes ago)