Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23907 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,612 (6,744 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (31 minutes ago)