Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23070 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,768 (11,996 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)