Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23836 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,026 (12,696 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)