Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,609 (Mex$ 36,676) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)