Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13278 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,444 ($b25,938) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (33 minutes ago)