Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12745 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,912 ($b14,999) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)