Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04927 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,021 (ARS $20,725) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)