Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02384 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €748 (ARS $31,370) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)