Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05851 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,026 (ARS $34,627) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)