Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,389 (£5,376) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 2,150 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)