Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,458 (£5,686) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (25 minutes ago)