Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,754 (£3,350) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (38 minutes ago)