Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,014 (R$ 7,570) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)