Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,140 (R$ 14,045) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)