Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27061 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,971 (R$ 7,282) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)