Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,769 (R$ 12,813) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)