Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,111 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,866 ($3,340) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)