Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,128 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,233 ($3,956) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (33 minutes ago)