Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,196 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,539 ($6,924) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (43 minutes ago)