Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,552 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,257 ($3,835) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)