Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00762 EUR / VUV
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,745 (360,422Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)