Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / VUV
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 84% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,136 (400,752Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)