Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / VUV
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,069 (404,330Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)