Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / VUV
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,771 (358,660Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)