Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04837 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,193 (E£ 24,661) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)