Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04885 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,359 (E£ 27,824) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)