Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04844 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,214 (E£ 25,059) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)