Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13952 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,703 (40,875 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)