Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13818 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,052 (36,558 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)