Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12610 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,411 (19,117 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)