Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12702 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,437 (19,189 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)