Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26709 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,833 (6,861 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)