Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26167 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,757 (14,359 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)