Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02468 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,265 (₨91,805) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)