Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02670 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,429 (₨165,896) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)