Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00245 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,575 (643,164 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)