Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,977 (822,979 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)