Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,657 (1,211,412 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)