Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,418 (2,887,939 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)