Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,548 (2,982,787 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)