Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06766 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (R 49,073) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)