Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06845 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,598 (R 23,350) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)