Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06775 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,223 (R 32,808) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (34 minutes ago)