Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06085 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,911 (R 31,405) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)