Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,949 (R 55,814) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)