Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07291 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,812 (R 52,287) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)