Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06464 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,104 (R 32,555) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)