Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01353 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,581 (190,809 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (25 minutes ago)