Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01273 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,260 (177,603 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)