Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01359 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,326 (391,989 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,339 (about 1 hour ago)