Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01457 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,269 (361,694 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)