Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,489 (198,507 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)