Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,169 (358,499 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)