Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01292 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,145 (166,063 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)