Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,485 in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (22 minutes ago)