Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,083 (£5,412) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)