Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,921 (£2,669) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)