Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,753 (£2,403) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)