Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,724 (£2,399) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)