Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,706 (Rp 38,349,519) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (16 minutes ago)