Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,535 (R$ 5,744) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)