Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,123 (R$ 9,060) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)