Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22518 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,841 (R$ 8,177) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)