Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23155 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 (R$ 9,180) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)