Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,971 (R$ 7,375) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)