Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,744 ($3,126) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)