Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,686 ($6,088) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)