Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03325 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,165 (35,052₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)