Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03400 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,962 (57,712₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (42 minutes ago)