Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00897 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,080 (₨ 343,170) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)