Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,042 (₨ 350,425) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)