Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,837 (2,515,647 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)