Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 105% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,159 (4,038,536 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (41 minutes ago)