Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,216 (2,108,734 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)