Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 106% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,177 (4,049,033 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)