Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,360 (2,213,141 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)