Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,376 (2,211,861 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)